header

header

10.22.2008

Dear Girl in the Coral Workout Outfit,

First of all, let me commend you for coming to kickboxing today. It is intimidating to join a new class, especially in the middle of an established routine. You arrived in your new head-to-toe coral outfit and gave it your best.

Your arms and legs flopped around and sometimes you looked like your head wasn't aware of what your body was doing...but you hung in!!! You bounced and flopped in your crazy way for a whole hour- you looked like you might keel over a few times, but you never gave up! You stuck right next to the instructor-student beside you and proudly did your herky-jerky thang through the whole class. I'm proud of you and wish I could have told you, but instead I will print it here to boost anyone else who wants to try something new.

Really, it's not as scary as we make it out to be; if Coral Workout Girl can do it, so can you.

1 comment:

  1. Jen!!!!.....I have no words...I'm just smiling because I have the complete visual of her in my head....and I couldn't stop taking a peek at her all class....a few times I had to bite the inside of my cheek to keep from laughing....but you're right...we all have to start somewhere...and I started in baggy shorts and a big huge tshirt!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work