header

header

4.04.2011

Spring Twigs

Remember in the winter we decorated with twigs?



Well, let's spring them up with some scrapbook paper and hot glue!

Supplies:

Scrapbook paper
Hot glue
Scissors
Twigs


Cut your leaf shapes out in pairs. I made a template from cardboard then traced onto the back of scrapbook paper and cut them out.



Next, hot glue those babies onto the ends of the twigs all willy nilly:



There. A little whimsical touch of spring for your window!



Come on back tomorrow for Tutorial Tuesday to link up your own tutorials!
.

7 comments:

  1. Love this idea, so cute, going to nab it if that's ok! :)

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! I've been trying to think what to do with my large branch wall art to make it more appropriate for Spring/Summer. This may be exactly what it needs! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this fits perfectly my black thumb ! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love your twig art! Btw, I'm covered in little bits of styrofoam - those stray buggers are everywhere! It's coming together though! Maybe I'll have it all together by tutorial tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to try this since spring seems to be hiding from me. Love the pretty leaves - so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work